TOOTH WHITENING GEL (2 TUBES PER BOX)
An easy to use, Home Bleaching Gel, Developed by Dr. Sunil Phol. Experience whiter teeth in just a few simple steps:
With the Bleaching Tray
Application instructions with Bleaching Tray:
NOTE: We recommend using this whitening gel with a bleaching tray, if you do not have a bleaching tray, you can get it made in any dental clinic or you can follow the instructions on how to use this gel without the bleaching tray.
1. Prior to applying the gel : Brush and floss your teeth prior to applying the gel. The whitening gel is most effective with clean teeth.
2. Applying the bleaching gel: Put a small drop of tooth whitening gel half way up on the inner front surface of the tray. Do not spread the bleach around. Recap the syringe keep it in the refrigerator for next Treatment until empty. Do not put in the freezer.
3. Inserting the bleaching trays: Insert the tray in the mouth over the teeth. Seat the tray firmly against the teeth. Wipe the excess gel off of the gums with some cotton or tissue. Do not let the gel sit on your gums during whitening. This may cause gum Sensitivity.
4. Tray wearing time: We recommend that if you have not whitened before, use for 15 minutes the first time and increase the wearing time to 30 minutes if there is little or no tooth Sensitivity.
5. Post whitening: When whitening time is up, remove trays and gently brush Residual gel thoroughly out of the trays with cold water and a toothbrush.
Without Bleaching Tray
Application instructions without a Bleaching Tray:
NOTE: for best results, brush your teeth with this gel every night for one month and see the difference in the color of your teeth. This gel helps to remove the stains on your teeth and gives a brighter shade. To check the results, first, use this home bleaching gel on your top teeth for two weeks. Within two weeks, you will notice the difference between the color of your top and bottom teeth. During this period, if severe sensitivity in teeth and gum is observed take a break and again continue after a week. Apply this gel, till you get your desired results.
1. Prior to applying the gel: Brush and floss your teeth prior to applying the gel. The Whitening gel is most effective with clean teeth.
2. Applying the bleaching gel: Put pea-sized of the home bleaching gel on a dry toothbrush. Gently brush your teeth for 2-5 minutes without scratching your gums. Do not spread the bleach around. Recap the syringe for next treatment until empty.
3. Post-bleaching: After brushing your teeth, rinse away bleaching gel residue thoroughly with cold water, do not swallow.